Our cookies cannot recover other data from your hard drive or transmit viruses to your computer. If you only browse our website, a cookie identifies your browser and user code (not your identity).
- to analyze user activity in order to improve the website;
- to obtain information on how to improve the functionality and user experience of the site;
- to collect certain information about users, such as browser type, server, language preferences and country settings, to store user preferences on our site, to make the user experience more consistent and convenient;
- to ensure that users receive a consistent in-use experience while performing A / B testing on certain aspects of our site to improve product offers;
- to improve the performance and reliability of our site.