Terms and conditions
The food on the pizzaibiza.ro website is produced and delivered by our restaurants through our companies: Pizza Ibiza Craiova on Str. Traian Lalescu Bl. H24 - HOT IBIZA DELIVERY SRL.
"You" means the person who uses the Website to order the products provided by the Restaurant in accordance with these Terms on the Site.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering, as they will apply to any orders you place.
Denial and limitation of liability
You agree that your use of the Site will be at your own risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Restaurant, its officers, directors, employees and agents disclaim all warranties, express or implied, with respect to the Site and its use. his. The restaurant makes no representations or representations regarding the accuracy or completeness of the content of this site or the content of any websites linked to the site and assumes no liability or liability for any of them:
- errors, mistakes or inaccuracies in the content;
- personal injury or material damage of any kind resulting from accessing and using our site;
- any unauthorized access to our secure servers and / or any other personal information and / or financial information stored on them;
- any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our site (s);
- any difficulties, viruses, Trojan horses or the like that may be transmitted to or through our site by any party and / or (V) any errors or omissions in any content or any loss or damage of any kind as a result of use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available through the Website.
The Restaurant does not justify, endorse, warrant or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a party through the Website or any hyperlinked site or featured in any banner or other advertisement, and the Restaurant will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third party product or service providers. As with the purchase of a product or service through any medium or under any circumstances, you should use your best judgment and caution when appropriate.
You agree to protect, insure and keep harmless the Restaurant, its parent companies, affiliates, directors, employees and agencies, from and against any claims, damages, liabilities, losses, debts, costs or debts and expenses (including not limited to the orders of lawyers), which results from:
- use of and access to websites;
You may store, print, and display content provided for your personal use only. You may not post, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, the content or copies of the content provided or appearing on this site, or use such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise. All copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in the site and its content (including, without limitation, site design, text, graphics, logos, icons, images and all software, databases and source code connected to the site) are owned or licensed to us or to the Restaurant.
Placing the order
After you send us an order, we'll send you an email confirmation with your order details. We will also contact you by phone for confirmation. If you notice that any information about order confirmation is not as expected, you can contact us or cancel your order immediately. For details on how to cancel an order, please see the Cancellation below.
Make sure the email address or phone number you provide is correct and your mailbox is in good working order, as all correspondence regarding your order is sent to this address.
Incorrect personal information can lead to problems or delays in delivery, so make sure you enter the correct address, email address and contact phone number when ordering.
We reserve the right to refuse service without notice in the event that the Delivery Service, upon arrival of that address, is unable to complete the transfer of the Goods due to the circumstances for which the Customer is responsible (Customer does not answer the phone for 10 minutes or not answer the bell, etc.). Within 5 minutes of receiving the Goods, the Customer may verify that the items received and their quantities correspond to the contents of the Customer's order and that any of the Goods delivered have visible defects.
Product prices are specified on the site.
For orders between 00:00 - 08:00 AM, an additional fee of 9 lei applies to the total order.
We accept the following forms of payment:
- Credit / debit cards: Visa and Mastercard are accepted; (To be specified by phone or in the Order Notes section of the order form)
- Debit cards. (To be specified by phone or in the Order Notes section of the order form)
Legislation and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Romania. Each party irrevocably agrees to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Romania in respect of any claim or matter arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions. All contracts are interpreted in romanian languange.
If you have any questions about Pizza Ibiza products or services, it is recommended that you contact us:
Address: Str. Traian Lalescu Nr. 11 Bl. H24, Ground floor - Craiova
Your privacy is important to us.
This website is owned and operated by SC HOT IBIZA DELIVERY SRL.
Pizza Ibiza is committed to protecting your privacy as an independent business and is responsible for the operation of your own pizzerias.
What personal information do we collect from our users?
Personal information means information that, alone or in combination with other information, allows a person to be identified.
We will collect personal information about you that you voluntarily provide:
- your full delivery address, including city, zip code, phone numbers, so we can contact you and deliver any order.
- the information you provide to us, which reports a problem with any of the websites and any other details requested by you to help us resolve such issues;
- address, phone number, email address, order details, your marketing preferences, are stored for legitimate business purposes, for example, to make sure you get the information you want from us in the way you want. to inform you about us, products and services and to send you marketing communications and offers for use in stores or on our website. We may also send you surveys to help us improve the way we serve you;
- your use of the site and information about you in any messages you post on the site or when you contact us or provide us with feedback, including email, phone, any other information you may provide to us offer volunteer.
To place an order, you can create an account, which will keep more details, including your account password and preferences, to keep your account secure, and to allow us to offer you the services you want in the way you want.
For those who have registered on our site, we will ask for your consent to process the data before sending you marketing offers.
We do not save payment information, such as credit or debit card information.
We also collect technical information about:
- Metadata Services. When an authorized user interacts with services, metadata is generated that provides additional context for how authorized users work. For example, the data controller records order details and login information to assist the customer in the event of a problem.
- Log data. As with most websites and technology services delivered over the Internet, our servers automatically collect information when you access or use our websites or services and are recorded in log files. This log data may include the Internet Protocol (IP) address, the address of the webpage visited before and after the use of the Website or services, the type and settings of the browser, the date and time the services were used, configuration and plugin information browser, language preferences, and cookies. Log data may also include features that you use on our Web sites or Services, any updates and purchases through our sites or services.
- Device information. The data controller collects information about the devices that access the services, including the device type, operating system used, device settings, application codes, unique device identifiers, and impact data. If we collect some or all of this "Other information", it often depends on the type of device used and its settings.
How do we use the information we collect?
The data controller will only process the data collected about the user if there is a reason to do so and if this reason is permitted by data protection law.
The data controller will have a legal basis for processing user information.
If we need to process your information in order to provide you with the service you have requested or to enter into a contract, we will use it for the following purposes:
- to allow us to give you access to the relevant parts of the site;
- for the sale of the goods you have requested;
- to contact you about our services, if necessary, such as resolving any issues you may have with your order to respond and / or deal with your request or request. ;
- to check the details you provide to us, as appropriate, to assist you with fraud prevention programs.
We also process your data if we have a valid reason for doing so:
- The next time you use our online ordering service, we will request information from our database to make it easier and easier for you to process your order to manage your website account if you have registered with us.
- to improve our products and services, including by studying customers;
- manage the website for internal record keeping, business development and research (including anonymizing your personal information for future statistical analysis).
- to comply with legal, regulatory and other good governance obligations (including in connection with a court decision, a government investigation or when required by law);
- We track food preferences and restaurant options and analyze this information to send you special announcements, offers, and food and restaurant announcements that appear to match your preferences;
- We will contact you regarding your level of satisfaction with our products and services, to check for incomplete orders, to correct any problems or delays with regard to your order, or to communicate to you our transactions to you to aggregate information about how which is used by our online ordering service (without a specific identification for a particular user) in order to improve our services and make them more responsive to our customers' preferences;
- to occasionally send a non-promotional email to all registered users of our online ordering service for the purpose of collecting and disseminating data in order to provide better services to our customers. Unless you provide additional information needed to complete a transaction initiated by a registered user, registered users will not be required to retry or answer questions in that non-promotional email. Non-promotional email may include, but is not limited to, studies, maintenance notices, system updates and confirmations or other notifications regarding the completion of a transaction initiated by a registered user;
- to show you restaurants in your area or to make sure you see the most relevant advertising for you, based on features we determine.
With your consent, we will also analyze data about the use of your services in your location data to create profiles about you and you. This means that we can make certain assumptions about what interests you. to use this, for example, to send you more personalized marketing communications, to introduce you to restaurants that we consider your favorite, or to inform you about special offers or products that we think are of interest to you. This activity is called profiling. You have certain rights in connection with this type of processing. You can contact us at any time by contacting us to withdraw your consent.
We may also process your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligations or regulatory requirements to which we are subject.
How long will you keep my data?
We will retain your information for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes set forth above. At any time, you can ask us through the contacts to delete all your personal information.
How do we store the information we collect?
We use specialized servers, with storage space purchased by authorized suppliers, to store the information you provide to us and for the information we collect electronically. Access to these computer servers is controlled by firewalls and security gateways. We do not transfer your personal information outside the European Economic Area.
Can you control what information about you is used?
You can also directly limit our communications, please let us know through our contacts.
Can you access your information?
At your request, we'll provide you with access to your unique news and account information from the contacts we maintain in connection with you. At your request, please provide us with your current contact information. specific contact so that we can accurately verify our records.
How is my information protected?
Your information is password protected. To maintain this protection, we warn you not to provide the password to anyone. Do not give the password to anyone. We recommend that you close your browser window when your session is complete, if you share your computer with others. Disconnecting will protect your information if you share your computer with someone else or use a computer in a public place, such as a library.
Who does the data controller share my information with?
From time to time, in order to accomplish some of the things we have outlined above, the data controller may share your personal information, which it collects with other carefully selected parties. These may include:
- Payment providers (including online payment providers and fraud detection providers): for the purpose of providing services to us, for example when processing information, such as credit card payments, to provide support services, or to conduct fraud checks. .
- IT service providers (including cloud providers): for the purpose of storing and analyzing data;
- Pizza Ibiza restaurant: they can fulfill your order, solve problems or improve their services;
- Means of delivery: to be able to deliver your order;
- Customer support partners: who will help us solve the problems you have with our services;
- Marketing and Advertising Partners: To ensure that you see the advertising that is most relevant to you, and to send you email promotions on our behalf.
- Agencies: which help us comply with legal, regulatory, or background checks in order to process payments or requests made by you (such as credit reference agencies, credit card clearing agencies, and credit bureaus). fraud prevention and detection);
- Data analysts and research companies: to help us take a closer look at how we can better serve you and all our customers and ask these companies to contact you directly for your product reviews and our services.
In all cases, we enter into written agreements with such third-party companies that require them to apply safeguards to protect your personal information. Your personal information will be made available for the purposes mentioned above (or will be notified to you from time to time otherwise) on the basis of "need to know" and only to the responsible corporate staff, who must know properly these details to perform our functions. They are not allowed to use your information for their own purposes.
We take great care to protect the privacy of all our customers and we are especially careful about any communication with children. It is important for us children to be able to enjoy our sites and applications responsibly.
We will require that users who wish to submit personal information be 18 years of age or older or that minors obtain the permission of their parents or legal guardians before submitting such information.
We encourage parents to regularly monitor and supervise their children's online activities, for example, by adopting parental control tools. If you are a parent and have concerns about the collection or use of your child's personal information, please contact us using our contact information.
Ordering online, registering customers for online orders, and customer feedback pages on the Web site are targeted to and designed for use by people under the age of 18. We do not establish or maintain records for any child we know to be under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect or collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 18. If we discover that we have received personally identifiable information from a person who indicates that it is or is otherwise believed to be at the age of 16, we will delete this information from our systems.
You, the data subject, have the following rights. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using our contact details.
- Right of access. You have the right to access your information (if we process it).
- The right to rectification. You have the right to correct your information if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to delete. It is also known as the "right to be forgotten" and, in simple terms, allows you to request the deletion or deletion of certain information we hold about you.
- The right to restrict processing. You have the right to "block" or "repress" your continued use of your information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to obtain your personal information in an accessible and transferable format so that you can reuse it for your own purposes for different service providers. This is not a general right and there are exceptions.
- The right to withdraw consent. If you have given your consent to any action regarding your information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. However, the withdrawal of consent will not make it illegal for you to use your information while the consent was obvious.
- The right to object to the processing. You may object to certain types of processing, including direct marketing and profiling processing.
We want you to enjoy using the site www.pizzaibiza.ro. Please contact us with any questions or comments.
You can unsubscribe at any time by accessing your account online or by contacting us. In all the above issues, please contact us at:
Address: Str. Traian Lalescu nr. 11 Bl. H24, Ground floor - Craiova